Thursday, October 15, 2020

Digital Storytelling with Frank Ash


Frank Ash discussed how to make a film well by satisfying certain aspects of a film  audiences will be looking for when beginning a film.
These aspects included; 'How to connect well with audiences emotionally'. He describes that this could be done by creating a plot audiences could relate to. I believe this is something i want to take into account with my own film opening. I believe that if you apply a character many people can identify with and stick them into a believable reality then they can feel immersed as if they themselves are the main character.
I took this information and translated it into a digestible format I can easily read, a comic strip. I did this using Comic Life:




1 comment:

  1. Good work.You have grasped what Frank Ash recommends and you present your research attractively.

    ReplyDelete